Length of stay with be determined on an individual basis.
Upon entering the Her Story House, our staff will:
- Help women detox at local hospitals
- Immediately connect them to licensed Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Provide a safe and supportive environment
- Provide 24/7 supervision with experienced volunteers and recovery professionals
- Provide a bed, food, and basic necessities until a treatment bed is available or an alternative treatment plan is established
- Provide case management services, such as helping women obtain State ID's, insurance, food stamps, etc.
- Offer aftercare services, such as following up with Her Story Graduates for 30, 60 and 90 days after they leave the program, making sure they are transitioning well back into the community.
- Accept Medically Assisted Treatment