BIG NEWS!!! WE'RE MERGING!
This is a huge deal and will shape the future of our mission and services. Read a letter from our board of directors by clicking the button below!
WE WON'T STOP UNTIL EVERY WOMAN IS FREE FROM ADDICTION.
Her Story bridges the gap in services for women, their families, and our community in recovery and substance use treatment. Click on a program below to learn more!
ADDICTION KNOWS NO LIMITS. NEITHER DO WE.
- The average waiting list for a treatment bed in Dayton is 30 days.
- Ohio had the highest number of drug overdose deaths of any city in the United States in 2015 (WHIO)
- In 2017, there were 70,237 drug overdose deaths in the United States (CDC)
- In 2017, morgues around Ohio were having to use cold storage trailers to store bodies due to the massive amount of overdose fatalities overwhelming local coroners’ offices statewide (The Washington Post)
- If a woman gets help on day one of reaching out, she is 85% more likely to follow through with her recovery journey.
- 70% of women who have entered the Recovery Beginnings have successfully graduated into a long-term treatment program.